Policies, Strategies and Best Practices for Managing Invasive Alien Species (IAS) in the Insular Caribbean
March 31st – April 4th 2014
Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Objectives of the Conference:
- To highlight the economic impact of IAS in the Caribbean.
- To share best practices, strategies; effective communication tools and techniques for managing and controlling IAS in the Caribbean.
- To foster greater regional collaboration for dealing with IAS in the region.
- Highlight the actions and achievements of the Project: “Mitigating the Threats of Invasive Alien Species in the Insular Caribbean” (MTIASIC).
- Create greater awareness of IAS issues in the wider Caribbean.
Read more about the conference and the items that will be presented: Workshop_Programme